1. Who is responsible for your data?
Identity: OKINAKI, S.L
Address: Calle Colegio Santo Domingo de Guzmán, 33011 Oviedo, Asturias
Phone number: +34 984 841 072
3. Personal information we collect
For ordinary personal data:
- Your contact details Your name, mailing address and other contact details, such as your phone number and email address, your requests, any complaints you may have or any other information you may voluntarily provide.
- Details of your company The name of your company, the postal address and other contact details, such as the telephone number and email address of your company and any other information you may voluntarily provide.
4. Purposes of the use of personal data
OKINAKI collects and uses your Personal Data for the following purposes and in a legal manner. Keep in mind that, to the extent that we already have information about you, we can use that information for the same purposes.
- To comply with our agreement with you: To comply with our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information and services you request, including the handling of your requests, inquiries or claims. In case it is possible to request Products or request Services online, we process this data to manage and manage your purchases and requests.
- For our legitimate commercial interests: we can use your personal data (both in aggregate and individual form), as well as your contact data, your account and electronic identification data in order to advertise our Products and services, contacting you for marketing or with other commercial purposes. Also to analyze and improve the quality of our Products and Services, as well as to understand you as a customer and provide a better user experience both in the use of our products, services, web pages and applications. This allows us to create personal profiles and evaluate what may interest you, measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising that we serve you and others, and offer relevant advertising to you.
We may also use your Personal Data for other legitimate business interests, such as generating aggregate statistics about the users of our Services; planning, development, manufacturing, sales, installation and maintenance of machines and equipment; to help in the prevention of security and fraud; to manage our website and for internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys; to facilitate our commercial operations, to operate the company’s policies and procedures; to allow us to carry out corporate transactions, such as any merger, sale, reorganization, transfer of assets or OKINAKI business, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event; or for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
- Use of information based on your consent: We may use the Personal Data mentioned above in the subsection “Special categories of personal data” for the purposes set forth herein, but we will only do so after we have received your consent in this regard.
We may use your Personal Data for marketing communications (according to your profiles) via email, SMS or other electronic means with your consent to do so.
You can withdraw your consent at any time; see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
- To comply with our legal obligations: your personal data may be used to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with legal requests from public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as required by law.
5. Joint use
We share your personal information with the following parts:
- Service providers and processors. We contract services to third parties:
- Business partners and suppliers (as IT service providers) and subcontractors for the execution of any contract we enter into with them or to provide services on our behalf.
- Financial institutions, mainly to carry out investigations related to the credit with respect to our clients.
- Analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize our website, such as Google Analytics.
The general description of the relevant responsible companies here is:
By providing your services, you will access, receive, maintain or process Personal Information on our behalf. Our contracts with these service providers do not allow the use of your Personal Data for their own purposes. In accordance with the applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable measures to require third parties to adequately protect your Personal Data and only process them in accordance with our instructions.
- Partners Sometimes we can offer you a service in cooperation with partners (for example, co-sponsors or licensors, licensees or distributors of our branded products). Therefore, we will have to disclose your Personal Data to those partners. In accordance with applicable law, we will take commercially reasonable measures to require third parties to adequately protect your Personal Data and only process them in accordance with our instructions or as co-administrators. We will also notify you clearly about the exchange, and you will have the option to object to this. Where legally required, we will ask for your prior consent.
- Third parties in case of legal requirement. We also disclose your Personal Information if the disclosure is required by law or in the context of an investigation, regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process that was given to us, or to protect the rights of OKINAKI and / or our affiliated companies and the security of our systems and websites.
- Third parties in connection with a corporate transaction. In addition, information about our customers, including Personal Data, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale, transfer of assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event of OKINAKI.
- Other third parties based on consent. We also disclose information about you, including personal information to any third party, in which you have consented or requested that we do so.
6. International transfer of your personal data
In most cases, your personal data will be processed in the European Economic Area. However, we inform you that OKINAKI will also transfer and process the Personal Data you provide to countries other than your country of residence, for example, to Japan. It is possible that the laws of these countries do not provide the same level of protection to your personal data. Therefore, OKINAKI will seek to ensure that all appropriate guarantees are implemented and that all applicable laws and regulations related to such transfer are complied with, more particularly for Personal Data transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. This means that we enter into legally required contracts with the recipients of your Personal Data, including standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other supervisory authority when necessary.
You have the right to receive a copy of any documentation that shows the adequate guarantees that have been taken when making a request through email@example.com
OKINAKI will take reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data is properly protected using the appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures, so that they are protected against unauthorized or illegal use, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction and loss. . .
8. Data retention
We keep your Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected (for example, during the time necessary for us to provide customer service, answer questions or solve technical problems), unless it is a period of time longer required by law or necessary to defend a legal claim.
9. Your rights
Subject to the conditions established in the applicable law, you have the right to request, review, correct, update, delete, restrict or eliminate the personal data that you have provided or if you wish to request to receive an electronic copy of such personal data for the purposes of transmit them to another company, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
In your request, tell us what Personal Data you would like to have changed, if you wish to have it removed from our database, or in any other way, let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of it. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Please note that we may need to retain certain personal information for recordkeeping purposes and / or to complete any transaction that has begun before requesting a change or deletion.
In the event that your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw the consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com specifying your request, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent before your retirement.
10. Other websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites, such as our business partners, social networks, branches and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we accept no responsibility for these policies. Check these policies before sending personal information to these websites.
11. Changes to the policy
12. Contact us
Date of issue: June 7, 2018